Each person claiming a water right in the San Juan River Basin (SJRB) has the right to object to another claimant’s water right.  To object, a person must file a Notice of Intent to Participate in Inter Se Proceeding when the water right of concern is described in a Proposed Subfile Judgment Awaiting Inter Se Objection.  The Notice of Intent must be filed the by the deadline stated on the SJRB website.  Additional information about the procedure for objecting to another person’s water right can be found at Proceedings to Resolve Water Rights Claims Based on New Mexico Law.